Sunday, January 22, 2012

If you could alter one physical characteristic of your mate, what would change?

 Ok, now it's getting difficult. My husband is a pretty good looking guy all around. He's got the cutest smile and long eye lashes over green eyes. He's just cute. :) . I guess if I had to change something it might be his feet. I hate feet anyway unless they're baby feet. My husband has really rough looking hands and feet because he is a very hard worker. I love his rough hands though. They feel like sand paper but soft hands on a man is like the biggest turn off ever, aside from back hair. My husbands feet though are crazy. They look like hobbit feet without all the hair. They're size 13 which is ridiculous. But you know what they say about guys with big feet. They wear big socks. Feet gross me out cause some people's smell bad and some people have toe nail fungus and all that junk. Ugh, I'm getting grossed out just talking about it. But as long as he sits around the house in his socks I can admire the rest of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment