Tuesday, January 1, 2013

If you had to assassinate one famous person who is alive right now, who would it be and how would you do it?

This is a crazy question. I'm positive I could not kill anyone short of some bad movie like plot that involved getting revenge on someone who hurt my children. I don't even know where to begin with this question. I'm not politically educated enough to know of any terrible world leader who deserves to die. I choose to stay ignorant about those sorts of things, don't judge me. Of course, the question is "If you HAD to..." If for some reason I was forced to kill someone, I would kill someone who was a murderer indefinitely. It would be someone who was already on death row, confessed to what they did, and was not in the least bit sorry about what they did. I don't have it in me to kill someone slowly or watch them suffer even if they deserved to suffer. And even if I pulled the switch or poked the needle successfully and knew the world was a better place without them, I still don't know if I could live with the thought. Taking someone else's life is heavy. Possibly too heavy for most of us. The last gleaming moment in their eyes would be forever in your memory. Not a day would go by without you thinking about them. It would control your life. Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment